Modern-Shed offers five types of siding for the exterior of your structure
- T1-11 siding or board & batten
- Modern Open Joint — utilizing James Hardie® cement board 12” panels with stainless screws as a true rain screen.
- James Hardie® lap siding for typical siding applications (no rain screen).
- 6” tight-knot cedar vertical channel groove
- 4” clear Western Red cedar v-groove (vertical or horizontal)
- Painted or galvanized corrugated metal
The Hardie siding can be painted in standard or custom Benjamin Moore® colors or can be left unpainted for you to finish. The cedar can be un-finished or finished at our factory with Benjamin Moore Arbor Coat. Siding types can be combined to show your creative side!